What to keep on hand for the Wedding Day:
- Touch up makeup kit.
- Shoe grips or heel covers if you have to walk on grass. You can find them online under ‘Soulmates’
- That perfume you were saving for a special occasion. Occasions don’t get more special than this!
- Hairspray and lacquer, if that suits your style for the day.
- Lint roller or something similar, if you have clothes that might need touching up.
- Shoes that will be suitable for dancing later on.
- Stick it fashion tape. Just about any item of clothing can be held in place with this – collars, belts, necklines, scarves, pocket gaps, hats, hat trim, cuffs, leggings and loose shoes.
- Translucent powder. Matt makeup prevents shiny skin in photos, especially with a flash. Translucent powder also works well.
- Something to protect you from the Sun, should that be an issue.
- Any item you have been putting aside for the special day.
Talk to you wedding makeup artist, they have probably heard many anecdotes and have more than a few pieces of good advice.